Once in three years, the Executive Board of the Organisation convenes the Congress that is the main governing body.
The Congress has the exclusive authority to:
- approve and amend the Charter of the Organisation;
- define current objectives, prioritise activities of the Organisation, approve long-term programs and projects of the Organisation; set the principles and sources of funding the assets;
- determine the membership of the Executive Board of the Organisation, elect and terminate the powers of individual members thereof, including the Chairman of the Executive Board;
- determine the membership of the Audit Committee of the Organisation, elect and terminate the powers of individual members thereof;
- endorse the reports of the Executive Board;
- decide on the reorganisation and liquidation of the Organisation;
- approve the Terms of Reference of the Audit Committee of the Organisation;
- endorse the Financial report.
Academic Supervisor — Irina Eliseeva
|Vice Chairman||Viktor Nekhaev|